I want to take this blog post and dedicate it to my Norah. I am one proud mom….Norah learned how to ride a bike while we were camping this week!! I was so amazed at how fast she learned….one or two tries, and she had it! She loves the freedom and she is so good at it. She is now coasting and doing turns….can you tell I am so proud of her. She just turned five years old. My baby girl is growing up so fast! Here some photos of her learning…she would fall down, brush herself off and try again. Love her determination!
Subscribe to the Blog
Stay In The Loop
- Tips to make moms feel a little more comfortable in front of the camera
- 2018 Kalamazoo Fall Family Photography Sessions Announced!
- Romantic Rustic Barn Wedding at The Vintage Rose Barn
- Girl Boss featured on the blog today “Travel with Nikki”!
- What a beautiful May Wedding on Gun Lake at Bay Pointe Inn!