Photographing high school seniors is always a joy. It’s so fun getting to know them at the session and learn a little more about their future. Abbey has a bright one ahead of her. I just learned that she is the Valedictorian of her 2020 class at Plainwell High School. She is a sweetheart too. 💕
– Performing High School Musical with some of my best friends!
- I love music! I sing in my high schools concert choir, and also perform in the musicals.
- Along with this I also have been taking classical piano lessons for the past 8 years.
- I also love staying active and have been a member of the Plainwell Women’s Varsity Soccer team for 4 years.
- In my spare time I love to read and to spend time with my dog!
- I plan on attending the University of Michigan in the fall to study Engineering!
- Class of 2020 President (class officers)
- National Honor Society (President)
- Plainwell Women’s Varsity Soccer
- Concert Choir
- Chemistry Club
- During this pandemic I’ve been texting and snap chatting a lot of my friends! I’ve been staying positive by working out and developing new hobbies, such as painting. I’ve been sending many of my friends paintings in the mail as something fun to receive while we’re all stuck at home.
- The Office
- Bruno Mars
- The Beatles!
- I’m super excited to see all of my friends and make up for lost time!
- I’m also excited to (hopefully) have a graduation!
Abbey, I truly wish you all the very best at Michigan and with your future!! It was a joy meeting and working with you and your mom. 💕