Holli and Jeff had their lovely wedding day at Lake Buff Inn in South Haven, Michigan. It was an absolutely beautiful day, blue skies and comfortable temperatures….a wonderful combination for an outdoor wedding on Lake Michigan! As beautiful as their wedding was….I have to say their adorable baby daughter, Kazi, stole the show all day long!! Holli and Jeff’s wedding was my last wedding on the 2019 season and a perfect one to end our season on. I truly hope they enjoy their sneak peak of wedding images and you all enjoy getting to know them a little better and read their thoughts about their special wedding day.
Please tell us your love story….how did you meet?
- We met in college when we least expected it. Jeff walk into my bar, and I knew he was going to be a part of my life. Jeff asked me out on a date after he quit. He moved to California, which never stopped us from communicating. After about 1.5years, Jeff returned. It wasn’t until Holli got a hold of him that they talked for hours on the phone and rekindled their love. After that conversation 5 years ago, it was the start to a beautiful love story.
Was there an official proposal?
- Jeff proposed on a Sunday morning, April 9th, 2017. Jeff and Holli were having a dance party to Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch, in the shower. It was intimate, romantic, and the only way that made sense.
What characteristic to you love most about each other?
- Holli- I love his kind heart, and willingness to support our family in any way he can.
- Jeff- I love how big she can hug.
What are some fun things you love to do together?
- We love to do things with Kazi, like go to the park. We love arcade games and going to an activity park. Our favorite days are Sundays when we can lounge around the house and just enjoy each other’s company with our little nugget.
What was the best memory of your wedding day for each of you?
- Jeff- The weather the night before, it was horrible, but amazing, and all I thought about was I hope the weather fixes itself. And it did. Seeing Holli and knowing that I did good.
- Holli- The best memory for me is seeing Jeff before the ceremony and our daughter. It was one of the happiest moments I’ve had with our family.
Why did you choose your wedding venue?
- When we went to a wedding there, we fell in love with where it was located and being right on the water. We are so thankful the weather was so amazing. It was truly meant to be.
Please list the top three priorities in your life as a couple together now. Things you will strive for together each day….
- 1. Be the best parents we can be
- 2. Be successful within whatever we want to do
- 3. Always be open, honest, and communicate with one another
If there was one thing you could change about the day what would it be?
- Absolutely nothing.
Where did you go on your honeymoon?
- We didn’t go on a honeymoon right away. We will be making plans on enjoying that next year!
Please add a wonderful special memory if you would like…
- Seeing all our family and friends was so wonderful. We are so glad everyone was there to help us celebrate how much we love each other.
Please list your wedding vendors below…
- Celebrity Productions
- DJ Distinctive Catering
- Melissa Gregersen Photography
Holli– Melissa and her assistant were amazing. I felt so calm in such a high intense situation. I didn’t have any direction that I wanted with photos but she was able to tell us where to get pictures and when. She made my husband feel comfortable, which is sometimes really hard to do!