The Photography 101 Class is taught once a year by Melissa Gregersen in Kalamazoo, MI. This is a recording of the class as she teaches the basics of photography to help people get out of the auto mode with their DSLR camera. This class covers manual camera settings such as focus points, aperture, shutter speed, ISO and white balance concepts and where to find them on your camera. Melissa uses a Canon brand camera to demonstrate finding the settings. She will also cover lighting and basic composition concepts in this class so that you can walk away knowing how to take a well exposed image using your manual settings!
Stay In The Loop
- 2019 Christmas Mini Photography Sessions in Kalamazoo Michigan
- Holli and Jeff’s beach styled wedding at Lake Buff Inn South Haven
- Samantha and Joe’s outdoor wedding at Hidden Vineyard Wedding Barn
- Nicole and Brandon’s outdoor wedding on family property
- Shelby and John’s Beautiful Rustic Barn Wedding at Hidden Vineyard