Day Two is here!! In case you didn’t see our post on Day One, here is the link. You can still register for the goodies from that giveaway until tomorrow. Here are the rules again for those of you that need them….
1. First of all….good luck!
2. Read through the blog post below and learn about the businesses that are donating all the fun prizes.
3. If those businesses have a Facebook link in the post, click on that Facebook page and go to their page and do two things… “Like their page” and then leave a quick comment saying you came from the Gregersen Photography giveaway.
4. You need to do this for each business IF they have a Facebook page to officially be entered in the contest.
5. Come back to www.gregersenphotography.com and leave a comment at the end of this blog post (this is a critical step) and this is how me (Melissa) and my staff will know that you are officially entered in the contest. We will be checking to make sure people did what we asked if they are chosen as a winner….gotta keep it honest folks!
6. The winners will be chosen on Friday the 2nd and announced the next week!!
The winners will then be responsible to come pick up their prizes at the Gregersen Photography studio by March 30th. If you need your prize mailed to you, please know that shipping charges will be applied.
(269) 685-8701Throwing a party is no simple feat, no matter how joyous the occasion. Be able to enjoy hosting your event and leave the behind-the-scenes details to the experts of TaDa. They can help you plan and organize any type of party!!Ta-Da is contributing quite a basket of goodies to help you stay on top of your special occasions this year. A fully-loaded, one-stop, gift wrap organizer. Including rolls of wrapping paper, bows, ribbons, tags, scissors, tape, bags, tissue, etc.Make sure to get in on this awesome deal! We are just so jealous on this one…..such a great prize to be won!! Thank you Ta-Da!!!!—————————Owner/Designer: Robin Van Dalson517-230-4040Plume Creations is a fine stationery company that creates completely custom wedding invitations, birthday party invitations, baby announcements and much more. The idea is simple, contact them and tell exactly what you are looking for, they will design 5 samples with your ideas in mind. From there, you can mix and match everything you like to create the perfect design.They are giving away a great basket! A collection of some favorites; stationers, funny greeting cards, gorgeous paper and letterpress, as well as some eco-friendly stationers. A great basket for any gal!——————————Hats from HommeOwner: Diane Bonhomme269-345-9789We have people ask us all the time “where did you get that adorable hat?” Well….here she is!! I am more than willing to share her with all of you. She is just so good! The above images are two examples of what she can do. Here is a little more about her business…A local business making handmade novelty hats just for you. Any age, any size!Hats from Homme is contributing a little brown hat (fit for toddler or older). Comes with attachable flower for a little girl or leave it plain for a boy.———————————————-Gregersen PhotographyOk….now its our turn! We just couldn’t be left out in sharing some love!!Gregersen Photography is photography studio serving the West Michigan area, and anywhere anyone wants to send us. We specialize in weddings and Lifestyle photography. Lifestyle photography includes High School Seniors, maternity, babies, children, and families.Gregersen Photography is giving away a FREE Little Peanut Session!! These 20 minute sessions are perfect for photographing your little works of art. Session are scheduled on Tuesdays or Thursdays between business hours and are in-studio sessions.——————————————-Mia Geer
Thirty-One Gifts Independent Consultant269.364.3690Mia is generously giving away a 31 Organizing Utility Tote along with a $25 dollar gift certificate! Thank you Mia…so generous!!—————————————-Maria NelsonMaria is giving away a Scentsy fanciful Flutterby with three different scents! Check out her personal Scentsy site for more Scentsy products and promotions. Bring the scent of Spring to your home today! This is a perfect piece just in time for Spring!—————————————————-Tanya McClure – Premiere Designer Personal Consultant
1 269.598.3819Tanya is gifting a pair of “Rumba” earrings! A $35 value!——————————————————————-Misty Blake – Owner and Operator of Symmetry Hair Design in Downtown Kalamazoo.269-382-4212Misty and I have worked together for many years….she is one of the best makeup artists I have ever seen. She is incredibly talented, kind, and so good at what she does.She is offering a One Hour personal make-up session!! (a $75 value) Learn the how-to’s of looking good all the time.———————————————-
Stroller Strides of Kalamazoo – Jenn Dusenbery
The Kalamazoo location offers two different class types, Stroller Strides and Fit4Baby.
Stroller Strides is a total fitness program that moms can do with their babies. It includes power walking and intervals of strength and body toning exercises using exercise tubing, the stroller and the environment.
Fit4Baby is a program designed to strengthen the body for all the changes it will experience during pregnancy. The class includes cardio, strength, flexibility and balance training. Fit4Baby is designed to accommodate all stages of pregnancy and various fitness levels. These classes are for moms only.
Jen is offering 2- two week unlimited passes. She currently offers classes four days a week. (Each pass is worth up to $80!)
Thank you so much for checking out all the wonderful businesses we have been able to showcase. Please remember them when you are out shopping….our goal was to have people think local and buy local. We all work very hard as small business owners and put our heart and soul into them….we truly appreciate your time and your business!!
Good luck to all of you.