We are so very excited to finally launch this great giveaway. I have been wanting to do this for a long time, and it finally happened and all of you get to be loved on by us!
I want to say a huge thank you to the wonderful businesses that have donated some fabulous and I mean it…FABULOUS gifts. I have had a pile of loot in my studio for the last two weeks, and I am seriously jealous….I want this stuff!! So thank you to my wonderful business friends for making this a huge success!!
Ok…on to the fun details and the “Rules”! This is day one of two days of giveaways. The other day is Thursday the 1st of March. So make sure you do the following on both days to register for the prizes on both days. Mark your calendar so you do not forget both days!!
1. First of all….good luck!
2. Read through the blog post below and learn about the businesses that are donating all the fun prizes.
3. If those businesses have a Facebook link in the post, click on that Facebook page and go to their page and do two things… “Like their page” and then leave a quick comment saying you came from the Gregersen Photography giveaway.
4. You need to do this for each business IF they have a Facebook page to officially be entered in the contest.
5. Come back to www.gregersenphotography.com and leave a comment at the end of this blog post (this is a critical step) and this is how me (Melissa) and my staff will know that you are officially entered in the contest. We will be checking to make sure people did what we asked if they are chosen as a winner….gotta keep it honest folks!
6. The winners will be chosen on Friday the 2nd and announced the next week!!
The winners will then be responsible to come pick up their prizes at the Gregersen Photography studio by March 30th. If you need your prize mailed to you, please know that shipping charges will be applied.
The Stirred Chef
Colleen Fahling creates ready-to-cook dinner kits. All ingredients are included (except household staples) and prepared to the cooking stage. Most meals can be cooked in 30 minutes or less. The menu changes weekly with typically 3 offerings. Orders are taken through Saturday and then the kits are delivered on Monday. Delivery can take place Monday – Thursday but Monday is the most popular.
Colleen is giving away one free dinner kit, ready to be cooked at your own home!!
Sugar on Top Bows
Sugar On Top – Premium hair accessories for newborns through adults. Specializing in custom hair accessories for any occasion, including weddings, holidays, and many more.
They are giving away a gift set that includes: a korker, a clippie bow and a stretch headband with a satin flower…all in pinks and greens for Spring.
Maris Rae handbags – Homemade bags and accessories
Owned and operated by Brandi Bautell, she wants every woman to be able to sport a handbag that reflects her personality and gets her away from the hum-drum trends that everyone already carries. A piece of functional art- a piece that you will truly love to carry – the Maris Rae Handbag.
She is giving away one medium size handbag. It’s stunning! Absolutely one of a kind!
Tavani Salon & Spa
Tavani Salon and Spa is a salon completely dedicated to community. We strive to offer first class services and products at fair prices to the greater Kalamazoo community. We also work to create a salon where clients feel valued and connected to the salon – both during their appointments and between them.
The salon is giveaway two $20 gift certificates good towards any salon or spa service!
Who is MamaKazoo ? A Professional birth and Postpartum Assistant with over 12 years of experience assisting new mothers and families, wife and mother of 4. MamaKazoo specializes in Postpartum Wellness, New Parent Adjustment, Breastfeeding Assistance, Perinatal Hospice/ Remembering an AngelBaby. MamaKazoo offers Free Babywearing Demo’s and Mama Friendship groups.
Mama Kazoo is offering a Mommy Pampering Kit full of wonderful goodies to help us frazzled mommies RELAX!
Fun stuff huh!!!?!?!?! Don’t forget to come back on Thursday and do it all over again….please feel free to share this post with your friends on Facebook or email it to them. We would love to spread the love! See you on Thursday!