I have been photographing weddings since 2007 and have a couple favorite venues that I find myself skipping to on a wedding day because I know they day will be easy, gorgeous and just plain fun to photograph….and Bay Pointe Inn is at the top of that list. I have just loved every wedding I have been able to photograph their and Christina and Robert’s Bay Pointe Inn wedding was no exception.
Christina was radiant! All smiles and looking absolutely gorgeous on her wedding day!! Robert truly is one lucky guy….but I am sure he knows that already. 🙂
- Christina just glowed in that pretty window light as her sister and cousin were working on the back of her dress. I find myself as a photographer always gravitating towards that gorgeous window light for images like this one of a bride getting ready and thinking through her big day ahead of her.
- As I was getting to know this family through out the day, it was quite obvious that there was a very special relationship between Christina and her dad. The way he looked at her and welled up with emotion as he walked her down the aisle is a moment I hope Christina can cherish forever.
- It was so sweet witnessing Robert watch his stunning bride come towards him. He had the best facial expressions…..the joy was just spilling out of him! He was one of the most expressive grooms I have photographed in quite a while. We love reactions like this!!
- This little one was way more interested in staking those flowers than watching the bride and groom get married. She worked hard on this flower and finally got it off the hook.
- A happy and giddy bride is sooooo easy to photograph! She has one of the most radiant natural smiles, making my job so easy!
- There are so many great spots to do photographs at Bay Pointe Inn. I love using the lovely Inn as a backdrop so couples can remember how beautiful their choice of wedding venue truly was!
It was a perfect 75 degree day for their wedding! PS: They got married on a Thursday!! LOVED that!!
One of my favorite spots at Bay Pointe Inn. Tucked away from the guests so they can enjoy a quiet moment together!
Again….Bay Pointe has so much variety….here we were able to get some photographs in the woods. Water, woods, architecture…..makes a photographs job easy as we work hard to give our couple gorgeous images to cherish for the rest of their life.
One of the sweetest father/daughter dances I have ever photographed!!
One of my favorites times of the day….SUNSET time. Thankful for couples who are willing to step away from their wedding reception and allow us to have photograph them during sunset time. The end results are always worth it!!