✨2019 Fall Family Photography Sessions!✨
We have clients asking each year around this time when we are going to announce these photography sessions, because everyone is busy and our calendars fill up so fast. We all know the importance of having our growing and changing families documented each year so we are happy to announce these fall family photography sessions now for you to grab a spot!
Our goal with these photography sessions is to create a wonderful balance of images of everyone looking at the camera and smiling (always the trickiest image to capture right?) and then candid fun interactive images that show off the love, hugs and snuggles of our families.
- $100 for 25 min. session with one 8×10 print. **PLEASE NOTE THE SESSION FEE IS NON REFUNDABLE DUE TO THE DEMAND AND LIMITED AMOUNT OF SESSIONS AVAILABLE.
- All additional prints, digital files, albums, and other pretty products are purchased separately at the ordering appointment one week later. There is a $200 order minimum requirement with these sessions.
- We will be scheduled for one week after your photography session for you to come to the studio to place your print order. All additional prints, albums and digital files will be purchased at the ordering appt. We do ask for a $200 order minimum investment.
- We will have special promotional pricing just for these sessions that will be announced as it gets closer! If you are interested in our normal pricing rates for products and digital files, please click here. The biggest question we get is “can I get all the digital files?” and the answer is yes! We offer a special deal on digital files every year.
- Sessions are scheduled online, first pay first get.
- To book your spot, please click on the link below to see available spots for your date. Session fee is to be paid in full to officially book your spot.
- Session fee is non-refundable, however if you need to reschedule due to illness or emergency we ask that you let us know right away and we will always do our best to reschedule you as our calendar allows. The big question we get is…..what if it rains??? We schedule the rain date on the Sundays immediately following the session. If you are unable to do the rain date, we will always do our very best to fit you in for another time slot as our schedule allows.
- Sessions are scheduled back to back every 30 minutes, so make sure you are on time. I (Melissa) shoot fast and with purpose and find 25 minutes is plenty of time if your little ones are happy and ready to go!
Please click the dates below to see what times are available and book your spot!
October 12, 2019 9am-11am and 4pm-7pm at Hicks Park in downtown Plainwell, MI
October 19, 2019 9am-6pm at our home/property in Plainwell MI, we live in the woods, this is a great setting for those that want Fall color.